Quick Step-By-Step Guide
How to Install/Delete Apps on Different OS
New applications and existing software are waiting to be downloaded each day. Some days you want to download trending apps but you have trouble downloading them. With different devices in the market, there are different steps and digital stores to go to. These stores are different but most of these steps are common. If you have trouble downloading apps, here is a simple step-by-step guide on how to install apps on iOS, Android and Windows phone.
Apps have different uses but sometimes, your phone storage cannot get it. This makes you delete apps to makes way for new ones. Or, you could just be tired of those applications and dispose of them. Different devices have different steps when uninstalling. These simple steps ensure that you can delete your apps on different platforms easily and successfully.
These are the general steps that are compatible with your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch.
1. You can easily download apps by going to the App Store from your home screen.
2. Sign in with your Apple ID or create one before installing an app.
3. Tap on “Apps” at the bottom of the screen.
4. Scroll on the apps by category or manually search for an app on the search bar.
5. Tap on the app of your choice.
6. Tap “GET” and then “INSTALL.”
1. If there are any app charges, tap the price then “BUY.”
2. For iPhones with Face ID, double-tap the Side button, then face the screen for authentification.
b. Once that is complete, enter your password to complete installing.
1. Easily remove apps by touching and holding any app on the Home screen.
2. Once the apps start shaking, tap the X icon on the app you want to remove, and tap “DELETE”
3. Tap “DONE” on iPhones with Face ID or press the Home button for other iPhone models.
These are the general steps that are compatible with android devices.
1. Go to the Play Store app on your phone, or play.google.com on your computer.
2. Scroll for apps or search manually on the search bar.
3. Tap “Install” on your app of choice.
4. You can also install apps from other sources by going to the settings on your phone.
5. Tap on “Apps & notifications.”
6. Tap on the “Advanced” button.
7. Tap on the “Special app access.”
8. Then, tap on “Install unknown apps.”
9. Choose the web browser you want to use to find outside apps.
10. Tap the toggle beside “Allow from this source.”
11. You can find apps online and download it to your phone.
1. Go to the Google Play Store app.
2. Tap on the Menu.
3. Go to “My apps & games.”
4. Tap on the app or game you want to uninstall.
5. Then, tap the Uninstall button.
These are the general steps that are compatible with Windows Phones that support Microsoft software.
1. Scroll down to “Marketplace” on the Start screen.
2. Tap on “Applications” and browse on the categories offered.
3. Tap on the “Search” button below and manually type the name of the app of your choice.
4. If this is your first purchase from the app store, you need to set up an account.
5. After putting in your date of birth, tap “Accept” to agree to the terms and conditions.
6. Tap “Done” once everything is completed.
7. Tap on “Install” and proceed with installing.
1. Find the app you want to delete on Apps.
2. Tap and hold the app until the Uninstall button appears.
3. Your phone will confirm your decision to delete it. Tap “yes” to continue.
4. You can also go to Storage Sense and select the SD card or Phone.
5. Tap on “Apps & Games” and look for the app you want to delete.
6. Tap the “Uninstall” button below the app.
7. Once it presents confirmation, press “yes” to uninstall.
With these steps, you can successfully and easily install/delete applications on different devices.